Seminole County Farm Tour - Free And Open To The Public - April 24, 2003
Posted on: 4/1/2003
The Seminole County agriculture community welcomes you! This is a self-guided tour. Please drive carefully and bring your friends and family. You may come to one stop or to all six. Pre-registration for lunch stop is required. Please call (407) 665-5551.
1. 9,00 AM Beckel Landscape Nursery, Inc.
2. 10,00 AM River’s End Nursery
3. 11,00 AM Lake Jessup Groves, Inc.
4. ll,45 AM LUNCH (Pre-registration mandatory)
The Yarborough Ranch
5. 1,30 PM C.O.D. Trees, Inc.
6. 2,30 PM South Seminole Farm & Nursery
Please call (407) 665-5551 to have a flyer sent to you with directions for each stop.
Sponsored by the Seminole County Board of County Commissioners Agriculture Advisory Committee, Seminole County Cattleman’s Association, Seminole County Farm Bureau, and the University of Florida’s Seminole County Extension Service
County Manager's Office
1101 East First Street
Sanford, FL 32771
Phone: (407) 665-7212
Fax: (407) 665-7958