Public Safety

Report Incorrect Address - Residential and Commercial

If you encounter an address issue specific to spelling errors on street signs or an address number of a building structure that is incorrect, please complete the following form and we will look into the problem.

Any changes for mailing addresses, utility billing information or tenants, are not handled by the Addressing Office. You will need to contact the Post Office or that specific Agency for changes.

If the issue is not within the jurisdiction we address for, we will forward the information to the appropriate city.

Please enter the information below and click the 'Submit' button.

* Indicates Required Field

Property Information

Business Name (if applicable)

Address *
Address 2
City *    State *    Zip Code *

Parcel ID Number (17-digit number)

Describe the problem.   *

Your Contact Information

Full Name *

Email *

Phone Number
Example: 555-555-5555